Monday, February 17, 2014

Blue clues

Sometimes I don't feel right when wearing blue clothes. coz when i look back at my pictures with blue clothes i look kusam gitu, kurang seri ...but i have kinda of lots collection of blue colour cardigan, shirt, tudung, dress. So nak tak nak sometimes got to wear it. D;man like me in blue clothes, he thinks that colour suit me but i sometimes disagree.




Currently, i always wear skirts when i go out or go to work. I don't know but i think it's because of the freedom I get when i wear dress / clothes that is flowing. I also love wear long cardigan, maybe because i'm trying to cover my back? and pear-shaped body? Anyhow the dress up above look feminin , sopan and yet hide my pear-shaped body and also my height. I don't look so short right?

Yep,i know i have to learn to do some alteration for my clothes. My skirts are all long, and i realise i do have a very short leg T.T,

Blue Tudung : old tudung since high school . Price not remember
blue flowery dress : Old dress since U. Price not remember
Black cardigan : RM 30
Black skirt : online ( RM 27)
Bag : Zalora (RM 19 after discount)






Corak untuk si badan pear

Hi, lama dah tak update pasal ootd untuk si badan pear. Yerlahkan, lepas dah ada anak sorang ni, badan dah tak berapa pear dah, jadi straig...