Monday, February 18, 2013

High 5 Roti / High5 Bread

After my childish effort of running away, my money are in a critical place. It's  running low, and i have 2 more WEEKS to survive. The feeling of regret is engulfing me right now. Sigh~~

Anyway, today for lunch,  I manage to only grab/bought two bread to fill my empty stomach. Total price are RM1.80, RM 0.90 each. Before, I think the price is RM 0.60~RM 0.50. Is the price market increase nowdays? If i do have money, I may not care, but since I'm in no condition of happily spending money, i do think it's pricey! :P

The total of my calories intake for lunch is 300Kcal. That I believe is OK. For morning, I ate small nasi lemak with around 300-400Kcal. So total for today is  600 Kcal. My ideal calories intake for a day suppose to be 1200Kcal, so I have another more 600Kcal to be filled. Ok, enough of the calories lesson. 

Now I'm going to show my lunch. It's nothing actually, but if one day or 100 more years later when the bread are no longer in the market, I or my kids or my grandchild  or my great great great grandchild ;  they  can read my blog back, and learn back the historic nostalgia about our life in year 2013. Heh, way to the future my thoughts are lah (kunun-kunun nye).. ces!

Ikan Bilis High5 Bread - halal  from Jakim Malaysia (although got  pepper pic on the cover, it was not spicy at all)

Sardine High5 Bread - please note the no trans-fat  hehehe


The packaging are so colorful and attractive. Bread face with punk hair- CUTE!. Kids will love it, totally!. Wait... since i love it too.. does that means, I am a kid too? Yeah, kid in the heart ^^.

Anyhow, there are many flavors, e.g custard, pandan, tuna.. but I prefer these two flavors- sardine and sambal ikan bilis/anchovy spicy. The taste are like what these flavor are-real deal!.There really exist the anchovy  inside it.. so it's not a 'cream taste alike 'Except... it least fresh. You know... it doesn't taste fresh like sardine in the can or  that sambal that you cooked at home. But if you hungry and on the run, who cares...

One best thing is, the bread is so soft........... I love the bread texture, the best! It is more softer than Gardenia bread. So gebuuuuuuu... hahaha...

Ok, my marks are :

Price: RM 0.90 -oklah
Rate: 6/10
Re-purchase : Yes