Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Innershine lah dulu!

Remember last time when I said I want to quit using the MIRACLE TAB that are not miracle? Well, I did and now I drink innershine for inner vitamin and beauty. (According to the writing on the box). Anyway, I have started drink innershine prune early this month and by the end of this month, it will becomes a month already.

My Innershine
At first, I don't actually like the taste. It's so sugary and concentrated. My throat feel funny and coarse when I drank it first time, but later on, after some times, I got used to it. 

After unpacked



My routine (advised by my sis)- I drink it a bottle per day, before sleeps. It have different ml quantity sold in the market. The cheapest one is RM 24+  for 6 bottles of xml- Sorry, i don't remember. In the market, there are 24ml, 42ml and the latest one is 70ml for 12 bottles; price RM 69.80.  

When I bought the 70ml, usually I drink a bottle for 2 days. Half-half. But remember, once open, you have to finish drink it within 24hours. There are also innershine berry that are good for eyes. Well, I don't have enough budget to drink both, so I chose innershine prune-target for skin hehehe...

 Ok, my testimonial, the unexpected things happened to me is when my colleague , complimented me. It happened right when I finished work last two days.Well, I had to walk pass first floor before get to the main door for exit. - My office is on second floor. So, at that time it was late in the evening. Not so many people left in the office, so when I pass the first floor, once of my colleague who still there - this akak, she was at that time talking with another colleague when she suddenly stopped, stared at me, called me and said this:

" Syira! Akak nampak syira cam cerah lah .." 

Hehe..I'm so proud to hear that. Does this means, this product is so good? So effective. So it showing the shine result even only just a week? Wow.. I'm impress.