Bubur ayam orang demam

Today, Adik mok requested me to make him chicken porridge like mcD. He was not sick but this dish is one of his favorite. Usually, I was lazy to cook it because it takes hours for rice to turn porridge, but since he was personally requested and begged me from early in the morning, as a sister, my heart melted.

Simple chicken porridge

It does not look fancy hehehe..  Well, I don't have decorative ingredients, so I  just used the basic ingredients. But don't be fooled by the look, it was delicious. Adik mok waited for 2 half hours for this, and his waiting was paid off. Still hot, he excitedly ate it, and gave me thumbs up. Later on, he ate another 3 bowls of this.

I am proud as his sister.
Link to the recipe:

Popular posts from this blog

Peplum untuk Bentuk badan Pear

Hantaran Tunang

Udang Masak Sos Tiram a.k.a Sos