Sunday, September 14, 2014

love for long black cardigan

Bought it so many years ago, yet still my favourite clothes/item in mix and match. Why?? Because it hides all my flaws.. i means my body flaws,which u know how pear shaped body is.. and add with petite aka short , its a complete set of challenging play dress up ever!!

What clothes that wont make me look short? What clothes that wont make me look fat? What clothes that wont make people notice my heavy below body? What clothes that wont stuck / too tight at my buttom? All these are the questions that lingers everytime i want to choose outfit for today..( there are also some other addition question e.g what color match my skin tone,.. etc: i wont talk about this yet)

Behold the answer for all. My black long cardigan.. it loose, it long but not too much and its colour match every color i want to wear..

I add a butterfly necklace to give s plain pink tshirt a bit of style and mix match brown..