Love List

When I talk, it came out nonsense, or I don't really remember what I had said. It just words.. with no meaning. The words to express what I felt at that moment. Such as when I feel bored, I said I want to go somewhere far... somewhere happening, somewhere fun. So, there came out lots of places that came accross my mind. Simple-simple things Like.. the park...I want to row boat at Tasik Titiwangsa one day.. or I want to spend time in funfair, and make D'man win me a tin of coke.

Or when I hungry, I want to eat laksa johor or sometimes laksam.  Or when I see something cute, I say it loud THAT's CUTE!!!

It just a simple-simple things, that came across my mind, whenever I see something, or bored..

I'm so clueless, that D'man noticed it and put it under his list to do. He's so cute...






Popular posts from this blog

Peplum untuk Bentuk badan Pear

Hantaran Tunang

Udang Masak Sos Tiram a.k.a Sos