Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jogging in the park

I'm not a chatter. Even among my group of friends, I hardly speaks. But people that knew me knows I'm not anti-social . I just prefer to listen. And maybe because of my character, I have just a few close friends.

However, as years pass by, many of these close friends got married and have children. We became drifting apart, not in a bad way. We do contact each other once in a while, but sometimes it seems like they are now living in another world from me. They got other peoples that they prefer to spent time with- called a family. Lots of things changes, their attention, their way of talks, their priority, their thinking, their fun, - everything is not the same as when they were single. Its not like i don't like these changes, I'm so happy for them, really! I just feel like I'm the only person that do not changes. Feeling like I will forever trapped in this dimension where even the time move on, it does not move with me..

So, every weekends when most of my friends had plans with their love one, or family, I go for a stress relief activity. A jog. I've been jogging since past few months and I had shredded few kgs. I'm proudly present my weight is now 46 kg. Previously it was 50 kg. The weight now is almost like when I was in university. In weddings I attended,  most my married friends says I look so thin. They express their envy for my curves, and wish they got their old figures back. But I never feel actual proud because i will always reply with this :

"It's a fact that all married women will have some changes in their figures, due to pregnancy etc. This changes resemble the happiness of your life. It's not a matter at all. I'm the one who envy towards all of you girls. You already married. You have your children,  you have your love of your life. You have everything and happiness.Your life is already perfect, there is  no word 'envy' in your life now. " 

They shyly denied me, but those smile and cheer on the face can't fools me. They got nothing more to seek outside there, except for their family.

Ok, back to the jogging stuff. It helps me a lot. I got depressed many times and its not good for my health and my mind. - You should know what i did when i was younger, i don't want to go back to that ever!

But since I started this exercise, I feel better. a bit by bit. I jog every weekends, morning at park nearby. Here are some pics taken when I was there.

I usually jog around the lake for 30 minutes. The lake view never bored me. 



When I rest, I look around the nature, listen to chirping sounds and whispering winds..
It calms me.
sometimes there is music sound comes  from a group of aunties who do dance exercise nearby.. 


some of unique decorative trees in the park, that caught my attention. 


Morning in the park is so beautiful and fresh.
Even the blue clear sky look so amazing from here...


A rest pondok 

My accompany- a bottle of drink. hehe... 

This jogging stuff is good for my health, and also my soul. Even my target is getting close too.