Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Ayam expertise dish


You know that my brothers prefer chicken dish than fish, meat and vegetables. Chicken is a main course in our lunch and dinner. Everything is ayam ayam ayam.. So, I'm proud to present my expertise chicken dish , that I expert to cook, I can 'campak-campak' jer and trang trang.. siap! And of course delicious hahaha...


Ayam masak kicap berempah

For me, there are two type of ayam masak kicap. One is as above, ayam masak kicap berempah and second is ayam masak kicap simple. The simple one have more onions and taste sweeter hehe.. If I in a lazy mode and less time, I prefer ayam masak kicap simple.. (^.^)

Ayam masak Merah

For Ayam masak merah, I have three version.

  1. Ayam masak merah with santan (Mak endeh version)- I called it tradisional because everything is handmade from its paste to everything.. 
  2. Ayam masak merah without santan ( Sos tomato+ sos cili)- modern 
  3. Ayam masak merah wangi (mix of no 1 & 2)

My favourite is of course no1.  Like people say, the old recipe is the best! hehehe... ok, chow.

P/s : All pics taken directly from kuali belanga di dapur. I have no time to put it nicely in plate and present the food beautifully coz I'm so lazy to clean the dishes after that kekeke.. Anyway, what counts is the taste.